With just about every business out there having a website, the competition can be overwhelming. You want to be able to attract traffic to your site that turns into business. You think your present website should do that but you are not getting the results you want. SEO & Website Services has been helping business owners with their websites for over 20 years and has a few simple changes you can make that will drive traffic to your website.
- Know your keywords and phrases and use them regularly to update content on your site
- Update old content and make sure it is relevant and current
- Add more details to your current content so that potential customers/clients will know you are the expert in your field
- Target topics can be found in your analytics and should be used in regular blogging
- Use proper linking in your posts and blogs so that once in your site, potential customers/clients will have more information available
There is no doubt, that regular search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the best ways to achieve consistent, long-term results. For as long as you rank highly in Google, you’ll be able to generate passive organic traffic to your site. If you prefer to do your own SEO work, you need to stay consistent and learn how to read google analytics. Google Analytics will help you decide which keywords and phrases are being searched the most in your field. Then you can write about topics people are searching for. In other words: topics with search traffic potential.
Sarasota, Florida, and the following areas, Sarasota, Bradenton, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Osprey, Nokomis, Venice, South Venice, Vamo, Ellenton, Palmetto, and Lakewood Ranch.