- On the 13th of January 2020, Google announces the roll-out of its first broad core algorithm update of 2020.
- Over the coming days, the Google January 2020 Core Update is rolled out to Google’s data centers.
- The impact of the January 2020 Core Update is not yet established.
- Google continues to pursue its transparent communication policy for core updates, which started in 2019.
- Google also releases another update to its SERP layout, which sees company icons (favicons) displayed in desktop search results.
SEO & Website Services Small Business Social Advertising Services
South Venice Area Businesses Need to Keep Up with Google’s Constant Changes!
Call us for a quote today atLocal Reputable SEO Company – SEO & Website Services
Contact us Sarasota’s Best SEO & Web Design
Sarasota, Florida and the following areas, Sarasota, Bradenton, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Osprey, Nokomis, Venice, South Venice, Vamo, Ellenton, Palmetto, and Lakewood Ranch.